Steven Garcia, specializes in basketball skills training, combined with strength and conditioning; based in Kissimmee/ Orlando Florida area. His professional experience includes: performance Coach at Johnson University in Orlando Florida (2016-2018); started his basketball skills training career and coaching for professional basketball players in the British Virgin Islands (VBA) (2013-2014).
He has also worked with NBA/Overseas professional players such as:
• Kemba Walker (Charlotte Hornets)
• James Knight (Europe)
• Edgar Sosa (Atlanta Hawks)
• Gaylord Curier and Mehdy Ngouama (both from Paris, France)
• Gabe York (orlando Magic )
• Alex Abreu (University of Akron)
• Gabriel Belardo (University of South
• His demand has grown in a world wide market as Steven runs basketball skills camp in San Juan, P.R; Paris, France; and Marseille, France.
Find videos of training at his Instagram page
• I’m Possible training certification, passing first exam with high percentages.
Education and Recognitions:
• Steven has extensive college level experience. He earned A.A Degree in General Education and. B.A on Exercise Science at Warner University which he was a member of the mens basketball team (2012-2014). Steven Garcia was also named most valuable player (2010-2011) at Vanguard H.S FHSAA District 2A.